THE ULTIMATE 3 DAYS ITINERARY FOR KAMPOT - KAMPOT ACTIVITIES
Updated: Jul 21
• Check in day - Enjoy the views over the river and the Bokor National Park from your riverfront hotel while tasting a fresh Kampot Pepper dish and sip on a cold fruit shake or a refreshing cocktail.
• Day 1 - Go on a tuktuk country side tour ! You will visit the traditional hilly countryside on a tuktuk and get to explore the Phnom Chnork caves, see the Secret Lake, take a pepper plantation tour with pepper and spices tasting, enjoy a meal at the Crab & Seafood market in Kep, have a swim at Kep Beach and watch the sunset over the Kampot salt fields on the way back !
• Day 2 - Take a private taxi to take you to the top of Bokor National Park (second highest mountain in Cambodia) and admire the Popokvil waterfall, stroll around the Sampov Pram Temple on the edge of a cliff while watching the view that goes all the way to Phu Quoc Island and Sihanoukville, explore the Old Catholic Church built by the French in the 1920's and worship the 29 meters statue of divinity Lok Yeay Mao (she is considered the protector of travelers in Buddhism).
On the way back, stop in Kampot Town for a cooking class, you will learn how to cook local dishes with traditional Cambodian spices in a beautiful building in the historical center of town. Go for a walk in Kampot town center and blend with the locals who gather to watch the sunset on the riverbanks.
• Day 3 - There are a few choices for the 3rd day : if the weather allows, you can navigate all the way from Kampot to Rabbit Island (Koh Tonsai) with The Crab Shuttle and breath in the fresh sea breeze while exploring the Cambodian coast. Enjoy a day swimming on the rustic shores of this remote island.
You could also head to Kampot town to rent a scooter or a motorbike and go on an adventure to explore the natural waterfalls of Veal Pouch or Omal (June to March), then go back to your hotel and rent a kayak to seek a mangrove experience in the green cathedral or just cruise around the Preak Tek Chhu river and be amazed by the local natural landscape.
• Check out day : get pampered at Nibi Spa (www.nibispa.com) on the riverfront, ask for a boat pick up in the morning from Sabay Beach and enjoy the warmth of the steam bath and sauna, dip in the cold plunge to improve your blood pressure and enjoy a massage by qualified therapists before checking out and heading to your next destination !
All activities can be booked directly in the activities section of the website www.sabaybeach.com
#kampotpepper #pepper #kampot #bokor #sabaybeach #sabay #beach #activities #kampothotel #top10 #kampotriver #river #pchnomchnork #kep #pepperplantation #saltfields #secretlake #crabshuttle #nibispa #waterfall #popokvil #vealpouch #omal #crab #crabmarket #cambodge #khmer